Thanks to Disney and Pixar for providing us with a Blu-ray copy of Soul to watch our film. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Disney and Pixar’s Soul is now available on digital, 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD. Take one home and decorate it with sugar cookies in the spirit of the soul for movie night!
About Disney and the soul of Pixar
That makes you… YOU? Pixar Animation Studios’ latest feature Soul introduces Joe Gardner (voiced by Jamie Foxx), a high school band teacher who gets the chance of a lifetime to play at the best jazz club in town. But one small misstep sends him from the streets of New York to the Great Premature, a fantastic place where new souls acquire their personalities, quirks and interests even before they come to Earth.
Determined to get his life back on track, Joe teams up with precocious Soul 22 (voiced by Tina Fey), who never understood the appeal of the human experience.
As Joe desperately tries to show 22 what life is all about, he may find answers to some of life’s most important questions.
Cookies of the soul with the film
I love themed snacks, so of course I had to make a special treat when we saw Soul.
These soul logo cookies are both easy and delicious! Decorate your own movie night cookies with a printable logo (found in the list below) and a food safety pen to personalize the label.
- 4 sugar cookies, 2 squares and 2 rectangles
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened powder
- 4 с. Powdered sugar
- 1/2 с. hot water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Food coloring, blue and violet
- 3 sachets for icing
- Printed SOUL logo (for reference)
- Food safety marking
- Mix powdered sugar, confectioner’s sugar, vanilla and 1/2 cup hot water until smooth.
- Divide the glaze among three bowls. Paint one shell purple, one blue and leave the remaining shell white.
- Put each color of frosting into a separate piping bag.
- Starting with the purple icing, cut the top of the bag with scissors, then cover a rectangle and a square cookie with the bottom of the purple icing.
- Repeat previous step with blue icing and icing remaining cookies with blue icing.
- Let the ice base dry completely before applying the letters.
- Once the blue and purple icing has cured, use the printable SOUL logo from the list above to draw each letter on the cookie with a food safety marker.
- Once you have drawn the letters in the cookies, use white icing to outline and fill in each letter.
- Let the letters dry completely.
The amount for the deposit :
Calories : 696Total fat: 10gSaturated fat: 3gOverfat: 0gSaturated fat: 7gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 146mgCarbons: 154gFiber: 0gSugar: 143gProtein: 2g
Nutritional information was provided and calculated by Nutricix on 4/12/2021.
Follow the caravan with me
You can also leave
pixar soul designdisney/pixar challengesoul movie artalbum art illustratormaking album art in photoshopalbum cover contest 2020,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,pixar soul design,disney/pixar challenge,soul movie art,album art illustrator,making album art in photoshop,album cover contest 2020,pixar competition,artandsoul