University degree (collection of criteria) [Blu-ray]
on the spot
as of $21.57
7 Used as of $19.51
of the 1st. November 2020. 12h48
|Position number||Broadcast time: 115 minutes|
|Model||Broadcast time: 115 minutes|
|Is the product intended for adults|
|Date of exemption||2016-02-23T00:00:01Z|
|Date of publication||2016-02-23T00:00:01Z|
The Criterion Collection published the alumni on the 23rd. February 2016 on Blu-ray. Mike Nichols starred with Dustin Hoffman, Anne Bancroft and Katherine Ross.
Summary of completion Criteria
One of the most popular American films of all time, the graduate won an Oscar for Mike Nichols, introduced the audience to the music of Simon and Garfunkel and introduced the world to a young actor named Dustin Hoffman. Benjamin Braddock (Hoffman) has just graduated from university and is already lost in an ocean of confusion and almost indomitable when he has sex with a friend of his parents, the indomitable lady. Robinson (Ann Bancroft), before he became interested in his student-age daughter (Katherine Ross). Visually inventive and impeccably executed, with Buck Henry’s intelligent and constantly quoted scenario (based on a novel by Charles Webb), the graduate has achieved such a cultural impact that it occurs only once per generation.
Read the full CV and listen to our movie reviews.
- New 4K digital restoration with uncompressed mono audio track on Blu-ray
- An additional remix in 5.1 surround sound, approved by director Mike Nichols, presented in DTS-HD Master Audio on Blu-ray.
- Audio commentary from 2007 with Nichols in conversation with director Stephen Soderbergh.
- Audio commentary of 1987 with Howard Suber.
- New interview with actor Dustin Hoffman.
- A new conversation between producer Lawrence Therman and screenwriter Buck Henry.
- New interview with writer and historian Bobby O’Stin about the work of editor Sam O’Stin for the film Graduate.
- Alumni, 2007 short documentary about the impact of film
- University degree, 25 years old, feature film from 1992.
- Interview by Barbara Walters with Nichols from the 1966 NBC Today series.
- An excerpt from the performance of singer-songwriter Paul Simon at the Dick Cavett Show in 1970.
- Screening tests
- English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- MORE: The essay by journalist and critic Frank Rich.
Cover design by Eric Skillman, based on the original advertising campaign.
Our rating is
Our rating is
The picture of the embassy was taken by the graduate on the 22nd. Published in December 1967. Mike Nichols starred with Dustin Hoffman, Anne Bancroft and Katherine Ross.
Ranking of users :
Be the first!
the graduate criterion barnes and noble,princess bride criterion,criterion kubrick,pan's labyrinth (criterion),the graduate 50th anniversary blu-ray review,punch-drunk love criterion blu-ray review,facts about the graduate,the graduate full movie download,the graduate analysis,anne bancroft,the graduate car scene,raging bull director,closer letterboxd,midnight cowboy letterboxd,bonnie and clyde movie letterboxd,who's afraid of virginia woolf letterboxd,butch cassidy and the sundance kid letterboxd,the graduate blu-ray criterion,criterion collection,criterion collection list,my criterion collection,cheapest criterion blu-ray,criterion collection – shop