Breakfast club (criteria collection) [Blu-ray]
on the spot
as of $23.14
5 Used as of $18.98
of the 1st. November 2020. 12h47
|Position number||Breakfast Club 3|
|Model||Breakfast Club 3|
|Is the product intended for adults|
|Date of exemption||2018-01-02T00:00:01Z|
|Date of publication||2018T|
The Criterion Collection released The Breakfast Club on Blu-ray on January 2, 2018. John Hughes starred in a film with Emilio Estevez, Judd Nelson and Molly Ringwald.
Breakfast Club Synopsis Criterion
What happens if five strangers are held together on a Saturday? Bad attitude, cheering and a lot of fear. With this exuberant and disarmingly open film, writer and director John Hughes has established himself as the bard of American youth, capturing with brilliance and sensitivity the way teenagers hang out, behave and have fun. The Breakfast Club brings together different young archetypes – the popular girl (Molly Ringwald), the stoic rocker (Emilio Estevez), the rebel (Judd Nelson), the virgin bookworm (Anthony Michael Hall) and the hermit dog (Ally Shidi) – and watches them spill their pictures and create an incredible friendship. This study of the trials of adolescence, with its much-quoted dialogues and star reforms, has become a shaping phenomenon in popular culture, the influence of which now extends over several generations.
Read the full CV and listen to our movie reviews.
- 4K digital restoration with uncompressed mono Blu-ray audio track
- Alternative 5.1 surround sound DTS-HD audio master on Blu-ray
- Audio commentary of 2008 with actors Anthony Michael Hall and Judd Nelson.
- New interviews with actors Molly Ringwald and Ally Shidi.
- A new video essay by director John Hughes, read by Nelson…
- Documentary film from 2008 with interviews with the actors and the film crew
- Fifty minutes of unpublished far and wide scenes.
- Rare commercials and archive interviews
- Excerpts from the 1985 seminar of the American Film Institute with Hughes.
- 1999 Radio interview with Hughes
- Extract from the episode Today on NBC 1985 with the actors of the film.
- Audio interview with Ringwald in the series This American Life 2014.
- English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- MORE: An essay by author and critic David Kamp.
New cover based on the original theatre poster of Annie Leibowitz.
Our rating is
Our rating is
Universal Pictures launched the Breakfast Club on the 15th. February 1985. John Hughes starred in a movie: Emilio Estevez, Paul Gleason, Anthony Michael Hall, Judd Nelson, Molly Ringwald and Ally Shidi.
Ranking of users :
Be the first!
the breakfast club full movie,breakfast club principal quotes,the breakfast club full movie youtube,the breakfast club (1985 123movies),breakfast club best scenes,breakfast club closet scene,breakfast club monologue claire,youtube breakfast club movie